Arranger:籐田大士
No more talk of darkness,
别再提起黑暗阴影
Forget these wide-eyed fears.
忘却那些眼底疑惧
I'm here, nothing can harm you
我在这里,没有人能够伤害你
My words will warm and calm you.
我的言语可以平静温暖你
Let me be your freedom,
让我助你挣脱过去
Let daylight dry your tears.
让阳光拭干你的泪
I'm here, with you, beside you,
我在这里,陪着你伴着你
To guard you and to guide you . . .
保护你,导引你
Say you love me every winter morning,
说你爱我,在每个冬日清晨
Turn my head with talk of summertime . . .
让这种感觉持续到夏日来临
Say you need me with you, now and always . . .
说你需要我,始终不渝
Promise me that all you say is true
答应我你的话出自真心
That's all I ask of you . . .
这是我唯一所求
Let me be your shelter,
让我成为你的屏障
Let me be your light.
让我做你的光
You're safe: no-one will find you
你可以安心,没有人会发现你
Your fears are far behind you . . .
你的忧惧可以完全抛去
All we need is freedom,
我们需要自由
A world that's warm and bright
一个温暖明亮的世界
And you always beside me
而你总在我身边
To hold me and to hide me . . .
拥抱我,呵护我
Then say you'll share with me
说你将和我分享
One love, one lifetime . . .
一生中唯一的爱情
Let me lead you from your solitude . . .
让我领你走出孤寂
Say you want me with you here, beside you . . .
说你需要我在你身旁
Anywhere you go,let me go too
无论你往何处去,让我陪着你
That's all I ask of you . . .
这是我唯一所求
Say you'll share with me
说你将和我分享
One love one ligetime
一生中唯一的爱情
Say the word and I will follow you...
只要你说,我就跟随着你
Share each day with me, each night, each morning . . .
与我分享每一天,每一个夜晚和早晨
Say you'll feel the way I do
说你心与我同心
Love me that's all I ask of you . . .
爱我,这是我唯一所求
Anywhere you go let me go too . . .
无论你往何处去,让我陪着你
Love me -that's all I ask of you . .
爱我,这是我唯一所求